Call for Expression of Interest
Matchmaking Event – Towards COVID-19 vaccines upscale production
The European Commission, with the support of the European Clusters Alliance (ECA), the Council of European BioRegions (CEBR), and the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) kindly invites you to apply to the Matchmaking Event – Towards COVID-19 vaccines upscale production. This will be a fully virtual event held on 29th March (Monday) and 31st March (Wednesday) 2021.
The objectives of the event are:
- Support the acceleration and upscale of vaccines production, by enhancing the participation of EU companies and ecosystems in the value chains.
- Speed up connections between vaccine developers and services companies such as contract development and manufacturing organisations (CDMOs), fill & finish, equipment producers, etc.
- Ensure an improved retro-planning strategy for the current and future vaccines production.
Who can participate?
The “Matchmaking Event – Towards COVID-19 vaccines upscale production” is open to companies from the European Union Member States in the following areas:
- Fill and Finish
- Raw materials
- Lipid nano-particles
- Disposables, e.g. single-use bioreactor bags, filters, membranes, flow tips
- Liquid Chromatography systems
- Vials, syringes
- Shipment & Distribution
Companies interested in participating in the event shall complete the event’s registration form.
The decision on the selection of applicants will be based on the information stated above. Therefore, by filling in the registration form applicants are not automatically accepted to participate in the event.
Applicants should complete the registration form by the 17th March 2021 (23h59 CET).
The submission of registration to this call indicates an acceptance of the terms stated in the Call.
Please note, you will only be formally registered for the Event if the Call criteria are met. The event’s team will confirm your formal registration by email.
If you have any questions, please contact Daniela Coutinho at: email@example.com
Costs and expenses
Participation in the ‘Matchmaking Event - Towards vaccines upscale production’ will be free of charge.
All the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.
All of the exchanges conducted during the event will be completely confidential.